Sunday, June 21, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do. Unoriginal Sin!.

Hey peeps….Its been eons since i last wrote on my blog! yesh i have been on a silent retreat!! * yeah for like real!!* Cant imagine myself being silent even for a split second…. gosh!!! Just have been a busy bee with work and blar blar!!!

Night was falling. The sun disappeared below the horizon and the sky turned dark . It had just finished raining and i spotted a rainbow right outside my room window. With a soothing song playing right behind me and the room being filled with cold silence i am writting this blog….

Let me just say something a head of time before you start to question why I’m doing all of this on the account of seemingly one individual. What is being original all about? I think i have always stated on my blogs that being creative is the best thing u can do for yourself.. I have decided to take it upon myself to type all of this out because I am irritated by the subject, the ignorance, and the hypocracy. It is also because I feel that some things, just need to be said. If you don’t plan on reading, then don’t bother commenting. That may seem a bit harsh, but to me that is just being respectful. Thank you.

Being innovative is something that has to come in you and not from others. What is it with some deprived individuals that by doing the exact likeness of that someone will bring you far or make it look like its been created by thyself?

Le me give u a scenario… A is someone who loves the artistic world and he is always creating something new for himself with his bright ideas and posting it out for people to appreciate his thoughts, reflections, judgements. But there comes B who is not willing to cultivate his own ideas and he does the duplicity of A. From head to toe i would say. There are some obvious examples of how this particular individual tried to do such.word to word, actions to actions, likings to likings, styles to styles!!!….

People recognise you for your orginality… Not for your unreal actions… I strongly believe that “B” is very much fascinated with “A”… Spellbound to “A’s” Surrounding, lifestyle, A’s Likings, A’s actions, performance and the list goes on… ”If you create your own characters, you are definitely original.”

You can never be ‘A”! Coz it takes only one to be “A” and another to be a “B” Be yourself and people will love you for that. Stop that Copyright thingy.! Guess these folks out there have not been well thought of being unique! Hopefully turning into a new leaf will do good for the affected souls!!! I have got only one thing to say…

All things original are created, but not all that is created is original!

JAsMiNe–Journey
Journey to new worlds, new possibilities,
by remaining open-minded. Try to learn
something new every day, and you’ll grow.

1 comment:

Sugmad Eshwar said...

Members i am having the same situation here.. people wanna be just like you. Even your friends. they wanna be like you and at the same time wanna bring you down. With god blessing non of my close friends have lost their originality...

When ever someone copies me.. i hate it but to tell myself "they just cant handle situations like we do".

"And there's a million of us just like me
who cuss like me; who just don't give a fuck like me
who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!"