Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Buju is very much missed!

I was organising my pic folder in Facebook… having my earfones plugged into my ears n there came the next song…. ” Oru theivam thantha poovae…. from kannathil muthamittal…. i broke into a pool of tears….. the thought of my little one… The amount of absence in mua heart … my heart is so heavy wen i tink abt this little love !

I miss my buju’s smell, his voice, his hugs, his calls…. they way he calls me” BA!” (naan thuki valartha thuyaram nee) he was the biggest joy of love when he came into this world… everyday we will head to dad’s room just to feel his small toes n his thick hair….. everyday i wld whisper to him that i wan him to grow faster so that i can see him crawl…. After kishanth grew to crawl, it was so touching to see him crawl the min he hears my heels at the doorway… he starts to crawl towards the gate blabbering in his baby language to carry him….

When he start to put up his 1st few steps… it was another step of happiness for me.. coz i cld dump that heavy pram which cost 300 bucks (thanks to chechi) i could just take him wherever i wanted… To the best of my knowledge ..i was always the babysitter.. coz he was way too attached to me … so d only person who cld nurture him after his mummy … was me!

There was never a day i have not seen him during my working moments. even my staff loved him. i wld take him to office n he wld sit quietly on my table.. all i had to do was just give me some pens n paper n he wld sit there scribbling for hours till i got my work done. He was the fav in my office. they all call him d handum hunk! Everyone gves him credit saying that he is a very well mannered boy who is very obident n all the good stuff goes abt him!

Buju is such a bright boy….just speaking to him over the fone.. he told me that he passed with flying colours for his exam… he is such smartie! i still rem taking him to my office family nite to naight safari at the age of 3 n all my frens were flabbergasted that he knew all the animals in the zoo….. even sum adults didnt even know what a otter was.. n my little one said it so loudly that it was an OTTER! i was so very proud of him… not forgetting once we were in the car n dad was sending a fren of ours back home … that lady in the car was telling “look outside its so smoky!” then my little one who was then 2 years old.. turned around n told the lady that its not smoky .. its FOGGY! hahahahhaahahha

The command of english is suberb! During his preschool at saradha … i rem we were celebrating his bday .. n i was kinda running late after my tv shoot n got to his school 3omins late n he insisted to his teacher n mum that he wanted to wait for me to get there so that he cld start his celebration… he is such a sweets!!

i cant wait till nxt year to see him.. hopefully daddy takes him to aussie on his next school vacation so that i can just hug n sleep with him… i miss the moments where i got him dressed into his pyjamas and powdeed him from head to toe and we wld literally jump into bed n read story books n he wld only get into my arms after i start singing the song “oru theivam thantha poovae!” n fall asleep on my chest ! my baby! my sonnu!!!! chechi miss u very much… way too much for u to know… i LOve u n u are the nxt best thing i have apart from amma n jaanz… i love u to bits!!!!! enn vaalu! enn kishaanthu! Chechi sayang!!!! muack muacks.. bites to his fat chubby hands n thoppai!!!

No comments: