Sunday, June 21, 2009

BUFFED NAILS

Hi Peepoz…. Have been so overjoyed with the FA Cup Final results.. gosh… It better be Barca to take the cup than having to let Redz take the cup… Good play by Xavi, Messi n Puyol. I reckon that the Man of the match shd be given to Puyol. HIs hardwork had brought Barca this far.Not forgetting Alvas in my mind too… 3 good years of taking the cup.. BARCA ROCKZ!

Anyway thats just a small highlights abt footy! BUt coming back to my topic.. which wasnt footy but it was all about nails…. I just wana talk about how to groom ur nails…. Alot women i have taken noticed that they love having long, pontiyank nails.. which is extreme to the level of looking bewitched! hahaha… sorry for the ppl whom i broke ur heart.. but u guys deserve to have that glory name! I reckon that women should always have their nails trimmed n buffed in a very neat way. coz the first thing that man see in us is our hygiene.

i deem that having french nails is the best. I am not refering to the fake ones. As u all know i hate being faky… i give myself to being original!!! (but i do know sum unoriginal souls who love faking to be like me!) I must also mention that many indian women whom are on the darker side of the shade.. love pampering themselves with colours like Bright pink, purple.. but they fail to remember that it makes them look even darker. with those kinda fingers that has terrible black shades n lines… it doesnt make it any attractive.. but simply pukish!!!!

Having long nails can never be tolerated. I mean being indians .. we practice to eat with our hands.. how on earth can some ppl have that scrowny ugly long nails and handle their food with? isnt that so disguesting? i wld never allow anyone kinda gender with that kinda of nails to handle my kitchen….

Thank god i go natural with no shades and just some base on my nails. Many have complimented that if i had french nails on… Coz my nails look so white and shinny. Many aussies here love my nails.. they say that i buff it good n well that it looks so presentable. I dont just say in words that “i am a simple person who leads a simple life!” Preach what u practice! I dont say it words.. but my actions speak a thousand! For those disgusting pontiyanks out there … my theory is … invest on good manicure sets.. if u cant.. save n head to the nail parlour… they will do a good job if u still want ppl to accept food from ur hands!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: