Sunday, October 14, 2007

Success!






finally its over... (part 1)have been very bz for the past 3 days... thursday had terrible gastric pain.. it was so unbearable.. i believe being a veg and its so very diff to get food wen i am at work that wld have caused the pain to cum abt.... aiyo terrible... then alamelu went for her surgery on thur mornin and george came and woke me up at 6am even being my off day coz we had to go to hosp to visit alamelu... he gave me a choice to stay behin n sleep since i was very tired but i felt bad lah.. surgery was suppose to be @ 08.00hrs but alamelu only left her ward @ 09.15hrs.. so sick!! and i was dozin off on the sofa even with my mp4 player being blasted in my ears.. aiyoh!! i guess becoz i didnt have my usual mornin coffee... and the stupid!!!!!!!!!! repulsive vending mch dispensed d cheapo nana coffee that sucked big time!!! although it was 40 cents it wasnt worth drinkin it!!! NUH coffee tastes better trust me!!!




since i was so paavamfied!!! george brought me to sempang bedok and bought me masala thosai n teh tarik! teh tarik was power but masala thosai wasnt at all.. the maavu was like so sour! and the masala was kept for 2days in the fridge or sumtin and had this weird taste!!! OH god there goes my only meal for the day my bfast!!! thks to the masala thosai that i had to sit in the toilet for hours and hours d entire day and my gastric wasnt doin any good either. was in so much pain. yet i still pulled thru and went to visit alamelu..met up with nini at eastpoint and we relak at one corner did our usual bitchin then headed off to the hosp.




pain still so unbearable cldnt get to work on friday... so stayed in bed the whole day and was restin and was enjoyin abit here n there with the wet weather!!! but i still had to drag myself to meritus for my rehearsal later in the nite!!! trust me ppl i barely cld walk with my loose stools and all but i didnt have a choice. goin there didnt make tings any better for me! coz wen i saw the gals rehearsin for the sat event made me throw up blood!! aiyoh the kids did way off better than the MS!!!! as for the mrs they were just enjoyin the beat and all .... they simply cldnt sway and do their cat walk.... aiyo!!! i had to help in on daisy's behalf and polish em.. and programme sheet was all over the place .. sponsers, judges and their titles, timing, control of the sound, dj n loads of stuff!! aiyo. daisy had to stand alone and do all these by herself as her staff took leave for the raya !!! so i brought myself into the pic and decided to get tings done for em. thats was not all... had to sit in for a meetin at 12am n discuss all the last min stuff with sound crew, floor manager , daisy n myself! aaaaaaaargh! i was super hungry too!!! manage to get home by 1am. do u tink i wld have gone to bed early? no came back and worked on the programme sheet till 3.30hrs! aiyoh i was crushed by the time i wen to bed!!!




major day.. sat ... had to be @ meritus by 10.30hrs.. aaaaaaaargh thank god naren was nice enf to pick me up.. but that coconut brain only got at my place at 11.30! so sickenin ..* no complaints* hehe.. Makeup does wonders boy! when i got into the seminar room.. all the contestants had a major transform! hehe cldnt regonise them even a bit!!! had to do a short interview segment with all the babes wile their havin their makeup done for a videoclip!! damn!!had to get my makeup done... n my hair done.. i wonder wat they did to my hair but it was so painful! arrrrrgh!!! thank god i had one of the " mrs" she was like enterainin me with her gossips .. so that was ok on that part!! hehe n guess wat.. my co host ELAMARAN.. was suppose to be at meritus by 14.00hrs but no.. anna came at 5pm.. haha its ok lah!!! anyway i was credited by elamaran that "hats of to u" u over powered me ! yeah yeah!! *adjust collar* i am so honoured that its cumin from one of the best emcee ard beside my vishnu!!!anyway it was really fun workin with him. so hilarious!!! haha


i cldnt stop laughing backstage!!! man he made my day after all that hardwork!!! all went well. daisy's clients were very much contented with my work and said that they wana c me back for the finals.... daisy spoke to me and she said that i was amazin and that she owes me!! keke! glad that i made this a good for creative!!!!! ok folks... its been a very tiring day for me and i am goin to get my ass back home shower and get the rid of the glitters on my hair and get to bed the earliest!!! yeah yeah!!! yawnz... nitezzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

ïråw§êñåjñ said...

And she came back home with jiggu jiggu hair and jiggu jiggu eyes and jiggu jiggu who knows what else...
*wiggles eyebrows*
Too bad I went dating, if not I would've found out.

spiczy said...

yeah rite pls ok!!! it felt as though i was wearin a mask or sumtin... and i had 42 hair pins up my head to keep that bun up my head!!! LOOSU!!! sumppl go datin till nxt day 11am... wonder wat kinda datin that is... podi