Tuesday, October 16, 2007

back to work!!!

halo.... back to work today again... and being a tues isnt helpin me much though!!! loadz of work on my table. just didnt noe where to start but i manage to clear up all stuff n no pendin for tomorow. yipeeeeeeeeee!!!

i had the worst day yesterday... the mornin was good coz i woke up with food being prepared and came straight to my bed (george cooked veg nasi goreng and veg cutlet) yummy!!!! it was so power to the max!!!! i duno but it tasted better than nasi goreng from west coast! talkin abt it makes me drool now!!! as usual being a mon i was glued to the tv to watch my jodi no 1. and it was freakin (finger) i mean they made it so much so like WWF!!! aiyoh!!!! kelly called me and said that they are goin to chk out before 12 from the chalet so therefore unfortunately i cldnt make it and i felt so bad!!! so they told me not to cum all the way there and stay only for a wile and chk out. so i promised to meet them up for dinner akan datang!!!

Yeah went to tekka to get sum stuff and collect my cheque from creative after that george n i decided to visit alamelu (guilty look) since its been so long we went over there. half way thru the highway had a call n was diverted back to creative to meet sheela's parents.. it all started there..
and ended at 0200hrs. my god!!! i am so very diappointed with suresh!!! chi!!! shant say much
but sheela's parents were amazin.... that much i can say!!

was dozin at work today wen bossy was talkin to me. thank god!! my hair covered up the entire face of mine!! escape!!!! ok ppl.. too tired to type any further.. adios!!!

2 comments:

ïråw§êñåjñ said...

It's amazing that my brother's starting to cook. He's been domesticated already. So weird.
Now you got to train him to wash the dishes and do the laundry.
Then he'd be perfect.

spiczy said...

halo at least he so much better than the rest . he cooked n he washed the dishes n the kitchen was so clean!!! UNLIKE SUM PPL WE NOE!!! paavam pillai!!! at least he tried. i will teach him to less fart n snore!!!