Tuesday, October 9, 2007

spiczy mornin.... 8)






halo makkalz of D makkalzzz... Good Morning.. or rather say good afternoon.... such a busy bee day for me.. tue alwis like that one leh... one of the agents at work just piss me off big time"jewel" sickenin ass! her god damn voice is so thunderous ... that even havin my earplugs plugged in.. and blastin the vol and listenin to Aathaadi ammadi (such a happenin song) i still can hear her yellin away to the engineers... kena sai!!! thank god i have my 2 frenziez (eve N geraldine) to keep me goin till the day ends...


one programme that i never fail to catch on Vijay Tv is..... (JODI NO.1) so cool.. simply becoz its all abt dancing... yeah yeah... Dandanakka! dandanakka!!!All though sum couples cant dance for nuts..i still enjoy watchin it.. sumhow or rather i like tinku's dancin.. he is so cute and reminds me of my periayappa... well.. i did msg and told my best buddy the one n only vishnu that is ever vasantham has a similar programme for the local artist.. we should participate as d " reel couple" and antha loosu reply was" oh yes we do sugar! we alwis make a nice pair!"ok so set!!! george and i had a vigorous dumbell workout and he implemented ..sumtin new for me.. place sum dumbells on my tummy and do my situps.. (of coz with the support of a pillow) if not i confirm die one leh!!! but not bad it felt good. yeah thks to george for the brilliant idea...


oh finally gigz felt guilty and decided to be a nalla paiyan and call me for the past 2 days.. we decided to interact in sentamil.. and trust me gigz being a higher tamil student from the(ACS) Anjadi cuppai School... not bad afterall.. but it got worst after a wile.. coz he was doin direct translate for sumtings that u wldnt wana noe.. keke.. this is for u gigz.... " i have removed that pics that u were teasin abt" small head duno wat all.. yeah... so.. i took it off lah.. cant tahan gigz kosu tholai so i decided to place it elsewhere for ppl to appreciate it .. keke


Anywayzzzzzz... last nite too free that my N73 came to a good use.. i took sum childhood pics of me n my akka.. so cute u noe... yeah yeah.. me being a tomboy and chechi being a cornstarch!!! *pinches* poor george! i kept buggin him to say that he found me cute in sum pics!! but george gave up n went to shower and dashed to work coz he cant tahan his wonderful Jakamma!!! nobody loves me!! sob sob!!!! hehe..


its been 3 days since i saw my nini at home... hmm... i tink i even forgot how she looks like.. gosh!! athu oru pandi and tata is a another pandi(haraam) ooops ok ok .. but memberz said that she misses all the KTM frendus and the amazin tea.. aaaammma... we r all waitin for her honeymoon period to be over... keke... hugs to nini!!!! podi !!! talkin abt that nini came into msn this mornin.. and she said she cld hear my chuckles.. aiyo! thks to gigz la sema... joker... so cant stop laughin.. wokay wokay i will decrease my volume level... ok forks n spoons... i catch u soon with more updates... hugggiesssssss...

4 comments:

ïråw§êñåjñ said...

Hmm..... George so good meh? Then how come the dumbell thing didn't work for him meh?
BTW, no honeymoon period all laar....
Wahlioaz.... Damn bad one leh you.... Keep on asking me to get attached, then now complain....
What a sis-in-law you are....

spiczy said...

halo my beloved sis inlaw.... george is simple lazy . he is full of lard... hehe

get attach la but dont be a leech and forget to suck others blood too!!! hint hint!!! wana suck tata blood only
cum suck mine too and sugmadz

ïråw§êñåjñ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ïråw§êñåjñ said...

oh yeah, YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!