Tuesday, October 9, 2007

compliments from my SUPER STAR!!!


the youngest hero in the media line d one n only VISHNU.. just called me up a wile ago

and was tellin me that he was browsin thru my friendster and that his exact words" hey enna seiyura? i wanted to tell u that nee romba alaga irukira on all the recent pics that u have uploaded!" just wanted to tell u that.... and i super subashini was laughin my head off and i was screamin and yellin.. coz these kinda honey words its very rare to hear from that loosu paiyan!!!


and i told him that he is just being nice to me coz his bday is around the corner.. aathuku antha naiyu.... scolded me and called me a jerk!!! *slaps him* and banged down the fone. so i msged him and told him that i am floatin.. athuku.. he replied back... "i seldom say nice tings coz u my memberz la and i am sure alot of ppl must be tellin u that... stop floatin and get back to ground level!" ennamo!!!! anyway i am honoured.. thks my besty bestu surya look alike... Vishnu rocks!!! (not without me) hehe... ok i am flyin.. i can c my dead grandparents up in heaven...(not the evil ones though!)hahahahahahah bubye!

No comments: