Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday Blues....

hey ppl.... good morningz.... just stepped in to office... and i realised that i have so many emails to reply to.... anywayz i cant wait for my IJ chalet that is cumin up nxt Sunday.. Yippeeeeee!!! and all the babes are waitin to c me!! yeah yeah!!!

yawnz... oh talkin abt sunday.. next week sat i have my Ms spore india semi finals cumin up and i have yet gotten my 5 inch heels.. Shitzz!! i have to get it done quickly!!! and i need to lose a bit of my fats in order to fit well in that lengah!!! aiya!!! sickenin!

hmm i wonder wat time nini came back last nite!! amma sema duet moodthaan!!! hehe
anywayz i duno y i dreamt of nini N tata last nite!!! and i event dreamt of tata's mum. aiyoh i have yet cin tata n still wana dream of tata's mum!! hmm strange!! talkin abt tata reminds me of my gigz... as of today its been 1 week since i spoke to gigz... sema bz i guess.. btw.. i heard gigz voice on sunday.. but for a wile!! gigz is ullaikum karangal coz he tinks he is sum kinda jesus christ!! helps all except me!!! hehe...athu inikku call ponnum enna sollum but will just send a sms n say that he need to do volunteery service so therefore cant call and blar blar!!! ok folks my coffee is getin cold.. catch u soonest!!!! Yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: