Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sleepy....


Salam Namastae!!! Having my toast N coffee.. But today's coffee sucks big time as how my last nite sucked!!!! Told myself to get to bed by 11pm last nite. But as usual i cldnt sleep at all... Nini as usual did her thillu mullu velai!(*Gin Mama*) and she forgot to bring her house keys....therefore i was being a very nice anni and waited for to call me so that i cld open the door for her. But princess came back this mornin and i manage to sneak her into the hse without alamelu knowing. Such a wonderful sister in law i was!

yeah like i was sayin... cldnt sleep at all so poped in 1 anarex but still didnt help me! i guess i am kinda missing loads STUFF!!! (me, myself N i ) will only noe wat is it!!!! Miss u like crazy even more than words can say!!.. blar! blar!!! got reminded of that song! hehe! Nowdays gigz very proud already!! maybe i shd give him sum of my "medicine!!!!" dont fren him lah!

oh yeah had a long chat with my old frendu MEENA over msn yesterday.. dont worry gigz the conversationinvolved u big time!! we gossiped abt u!!!! but i felt good talkin to her!!! i cant wait for my 3 days off to cum abt.. which is tomorow!!!! i just need to have sum moments just for myself!!! ok frenziezzzzzzz... need to run some reports and stone at my pc... catch u later! like i said... Dont fren GIGI!!!!


No comments: