Sunday, October 7, 2007

latest updatez






hey makkalz... ok i noe i went missin in action fro the past 3days... it was my off dayz and i had tings to attend to... ok where shall i start from? hmm right.. thurs.... it was a very tiring day for me ... Had a meetin at my mum's school for the upcomin event P6 graduation.. (So cool) how i wished I J had that wen i was P6.. anywayz... yeah.. then i had a free dinner and drinks @ this cool place called BLUE JAZZ!! not a bad place after all to slack!!! hmm must bring my KTM makkals over there...




Friday... hmm notin much just cooked.. slacked and was at home the whole day cleanin my room... i feel good wen i do my spring cleanin... yeah yeah! nini came back and we had a bitchin session in ma room till 4am and TATA was tryin his level best to whistle!!! hehe.. *fumin* and nini told me that sum1 bitched abt my stage makeup and all.. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!! slut!!!! @*!% Empty Vessel!! hehe! and i msged george to tell him abt my frustration.. this is wat he msged me back: "Well She's the one who can give Ronald Macdonald clown a run for the money where make up is concerned!" so guys from this statement u shd noe how her makeup sucks big time!!! anyway stage makeup is entirely diff!!! to hell with her! oooh yeah.. gigz finally decided to drive instead of ridin! yeah yeah!!!




Sat: hmm... bin a bz day at robinsons shopin for 2 birthday gifts for a boy N a gal!!! 1st year old launch!! so was crackin my head to get them... then i realised that havin a kid is really high maintenance!!!! arrrrrrrgh! so expensive !!! but i must agree that gals are better genus than boyz.... hehe .. yeah anywayz had a good time at the 2nd bday party coz i and yaso big time norukku at the dance floor!! then i came to understand wat gigi alwis tells me.... " u are no longer 15" haha my legs were weak after that!! at least my legs were weak.. unlike yaso.. she had a wheezin!!! hahah sema kelavis lah we!!!! catch the picz that we took @ the party!

Sun: Wats new? At work again .. yawnz! ok keep u updated soonz! byezzzzzz



No comments: